Quality Management System ISO 9000 - CEBR aims to operate to the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
In this context, in January 2005, CEBR was the first Centre for Biomedical Research to have a quality management system certified according to the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2008.
The Quality Management System gives the organisation a focal point for promoting best practice and continuous improvement in accordance with CEBR's Quality Policy, which is kept constantly updated.
CEBR’s Quality Policy is directed towards the development of the Centre’s scientific research in order to improve researchers’ skills, the organization and the satisfaction of stakeholders and to verify that its services meet agreed requirements.
Such policy is necessary for the formalization of the objectives and of the engagements that the Centre seeks to achieve.
This choice is based on the following:
- To bind the image of the Centre to elevated qualitative standards, based primarily on international scientific production;
- To offer support for teaching and training purposes;
- To optimize resources, in order to avoid inefficiencies;
- To integrate the Centre into the Quality Policy of the University of Genoa;
- To propose the Centre as a point of reference for Scientific Research for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Download here the documents Quality Policy and the CEBR Quality Certificate (expired 12/5/2017).
Currently the compliance to regulation UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 is being implemented and the inspection for the certification renewal is planned in October 2017.
Reference staff for Quality Management System: Meris Del Rio.